April 14, 2011

40 WEEKS PREGNANT TODAY!



Well, today I am officially 40 weeks pregnant. I am feeling tired and anxious and would really like to begin the labor process. Unfortunately, as of now, the timing is not up to me. My next doctor's appointment is this coming Tuesday the 19th. If I make it to that appointment we may decide to try to induce labor towards the end of the week. She really needs to be born before Easter because I have a beautiful blue Easter dress ready for her to wear. haha! For now her section of our bedroom sits ready and waiting. I have officially taken leave from my violin teaching and so my days seem long and unscheduled. Joey is still busy with school and trying to get a start on some large, end of the year papers. Hopefully we will have some exciting news very soon. Come on Clara, we are ready to meet you!