Dear Family and Friends,
Since I have already blogged about the big stuff, I can keep this post short and sweet. June was a busy month. We went on a fun trip to Maine, we celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary and Father's Day, and we enjoyed some beautiful days at the beach. Joey and I have also stayed busy teaching over the summer. Of my 19 students, about 12 of them have continued with summer lessons, and I am also teaching two students who live in NYC and summer in Stonington borough. Joey is also teaching private lessons over the summer and continues his Calvary Music School and Calvary Church duties. July promises to be an exciting month. Joey has a birthday on July 2nd. He will present an organ concert of patriotic music at Calvary on July 4th, entitled Stars, Stripes and Pipes! Clara will experience her first plane trip when we travel to Minnesota for two weeks to see our families and friends. We hope you are having a great summer so far. Below are some pictures of fun things we did this month as a family, and a few of Clara's two-year photos, which were taken at JCPenny earlier this month.
Best Wishes!
Joey, Erin and Clara
| Clara levitating. (Actually, I caught her in mid-jump while dancing to the Nutcracker.) |
![]() |
| Having a picnic at Harkness Memorial Park in Groton. |
![]() |
| Visiting Gillette Castle. |
| Clara in her pool on the deck. |
| Our Teaching Studio with new wooden chairs. |
![]() |
| Flying a kite. |
| Clara's first haircut. |
| Getting ready to go to PJ Story Time at Stonington Library. |







